In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic and the cancellation of in-person Chapter events, CoreNet New England has launched the CRAVE (CoreNet Real Advantage Virtual Education) Series, a virtual events series to provide CoreNet New England members with timely information you crave when it matters most.
The series will discuss important, timely and relevant topics in Corporate Real Estate to help members navigate their professional challenges during this unprecedented time for the industry and society at large. Please find links below to the recordings from our CRAVE Series and a list of upcoming series events.
CRAVE Series Recordings
- Economic Impacts of COVID-19 on the CRE Industry, featuring CBRE’s Spencer Levy. April 2, 2020
- Working From Home: How to Stay Healthy While Staying Safe. April 9, 2020. Recording available for Members/Sponsors by request. Please email Debbie Crooks.
- Unwritten Rules: How Workplaces Really Work - In an Era of Social Distancing. April 14, 2020
- Navigating the New Normal: COVID-19’s Impact on Facilities Management. April 24, 2020
- Notes from the Field: Professional Recruiting Advice to Manage Your Career During a Crisis. April 30, 2020
- Maximizing LinkedIn - Career Strategies + Development. May 1, 2020
- Questioning the Conventional Wisdom About Workplace Trends, May 8, 2020
- Using Workplace to Increase Workforce Value and Reduce Stress. May 14, 2020
- Lessons Learned from Re-Occupying the Workplace in Asia and Longer Term Implications. May 21, 2020
- Emergency Preparedness, Response and Reality. May 29, 2020.