||The Young Leader Professional Development Program class of 2020 has officially kicked off. The 2020 class includes:
Developed by New England Chapter Board Members, the Young Leaders Professional Development Program was launched in 2015. The program consists of a series of educational, personal, and professional development sessions throughout the year, which are led by top Real Estate Executives and a professional career coach.
- Maggie Blake, Citizens Bank
- Trisha Cieplik, STV|DPM
- Brittany Collins, VVA Project Managers
- Therese Consalvo, CBRE / Iron Mountain
- Constantinos Efstratoudakis, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Pamela Friedman, Liberty Mutual
- Samuel House, CBRE / Iron Mountain
- Brittany Lane, We Work
- Christopher Mulrooney, Boston Consulting Group
- Megan Punzak, State Street
- Andrew Rollins, Environments at Work
- Christine Tuccelli, Sonos
This one-year program brings together a maximum of 12 young professionals who spend the year together on a journey of personal and professional enrichment. The Program leverages senior members of the CRE community as faculty as well as outside professionals in the area of professional development. It focuses on elevating young professionals’ understanding of the various disciplines that make up the corporate real estate field and, through personal one-on-one coaching, allows the young leader to better understand his/her strengths and areas for improvement as well as how to enhance their personal brand and leadership skills. At the end of the program, the class will “graduate” at our annual Awards of Excellence dinner every fall.
contact Karyn Houde with questions.
Meet the 2018 Leadership Development Program graduates in the video below: